Yes even i was also shocked when i read this news in local newspaper. Do you also think that blogging is responsible for sleeping disorders?
We all know most of our master piece appears on word-pad in nights. Yes it is true because we are focused in night towards what ever we do but it does not mean that it is responsible for sleeping disorders. But i will say we cant sleep because we are dreamers and we see dreams of seeing our blog in top 10 blogs of the world. But how it can be the reason of sleeping disorders. It is completely nonsense.
Yesterday i was reading a news column in a local newspaper and i was reading a article from a very famous blogger of Indian who said now a days young people are more likely to opt blogging for their career if they don't get job and hence face problems of sleeping disorders. Does not it sound totally illogical.
Everyone has right to choose his career and no one can force him to do so. If young people are opting blogging as a career than what is the problems of others. today's youth is mature enough to take decision but people who do not know everything about blogging are commenting towards blogging.
Tell me why do you not sleep at nights?
No i want to answer to that writer that why bloggers work at night and it has no connection with sleeping disorders.
- In India we mostly get good internet speed at night only.
- We are free from our daily work and that is why we do what we love to do (In my case blogging)
- We are free from mind and hence there are lots of creative things that comes to mind and it happens in night only.
- I love blogging that is why i love to do it before sleeping.
- I love to see good dreams because it simply means that i am creating neuron pathway towards what i am thinking to achieve.
- Finally it has no connection wit sleeping disorders.
This article is for that person who said "blogging is responsible for sleeping disorders."
Is Blogging Responsible For Sleeping Disorders Reviewed by Rohan Mod on 7:12 AM Rating: